Saturday 2 June 2018

Thursday thoughts by Mr Thomas's group.

Thursday:


Swimming:

While swimming me and the lads played a quality game of Josh vs the rest. This was oddly hard because is an overall beast. #whatabeast #myhopewillneverdie. Tom MacKenzie


Molveno vs Bennies:

The football match was incredibly exciting. We scored first, but they replied with 3 goals. We went into the 2nd half 3-2 down, but ended up winning 5-4. Jenom Nyam


As we walked out, I could feel the adrenaline pumping through me. It was a very intense game in which we were 3-1 down, but we pulled through to win 5-4. Ollie Mayes


An exciting game of 5-4. We triumphed. The players and the spectators had a good day. Dexter Shelmerdine


My exciting injury:

I went on the pitch and played for a little and it was 1-0 to Bennies. Then I chased a young Italian Stallion and fell over. I was very disappointed but then pleased by the vistory. I rubbed a lot of cream and took medication and I am very comfy. Joe Ganly


Volleyball:

We played volleyball in the afternoon and Jenom played horribly. He served and missed the ball. Ollie Mayes tried hard. Harry Manners