Friday 1 June 2018

Wednesday thoughts from Mr Gasiorek's group

Wednesday:


Food At The Hotel:

The food was great, but the tomato pasta was always the best! Finn McWeeney


Basketball Tournament:

Barlow won and that is my house, so overall it was great. At first I didn't think it would work at all, but it was surprisingly good. Robert Jefferies


Village Quiz:

We sustained more injuries in the village quiz than we have done in any other activity! Jonathan Cronin


Football Training:

Football training was very fun when we played matches on the 11 a side pitch and practicing free kicks and corners. Being in goal was very stressful at first when I let in goals during training, but saving them felt even better. Josh Nibblet


Swimming In The Hotel Pool:

It is nice and wet and we all enjoyed it. We taught Ollie how not to drown and that reversed his frown. #firststeps. Louis Inglis


Lake Activities:

It was great to be out in the sun playing games.You didn't need to be good at the sport, just taking part was fun. Daniel Norris


Free Time:

It is a nice time away from the teachers, but I did scratch my chest. It was worth it because #sliding down a slippery slope. Eden Kennedy


The Village:

The village is very nice, ut the amount of shops are limited. There are lots of sports shops and one corner shop. My friends and I went there to buy sweets. Christopher Moon.